- Insure that the ODBC Data Source Name connects to the target
- Insure that Windows-based ODBC Data Sources are System Data
- Insure that OpenLink's Single-Tier driver is installed on the
machine that contains the ODBC Data Source Name.
- Insure that you pass the exact name of the ODBC Data Source in
the JDBC connection URL.
- Insure that your Single-Tier JDBC connection URL uses the
jdbc:openlink://ODBC/DSN=Local Oracle ODBC/UID=scott/PWD=tiger
This document is empty and basically useless. It is generated by a web service that can make some statements in HTML Microdata format.
This time the service made zero such statements, sorry.