- Insure that the non-OpenLink Data Source Name connects to the
- Insure that OpenLink's Single-Tier client components or
Multi-Tier server components are installed on the machine that
contains the non-OpenLink Data Source Name.
- Multi-Tier users insure that oplrqb and odbc_mv appear in the
/bin sub-directory of the OpenLink server components
- Insure that all Windows-based Data Source Names are System Data
- Insure that you pass the exact name of the non-OpenLink Data
Source to the OpenLink Data Source. Multi-Tier users pass this name
in the Database field of their OpenLink Data Sources.
- Multi-Tier users insure that "Odbc" appears in the Domain or
Server Type field of the Multi-Tier Data Source Name. (Case
If the problem persists, complete a troubleshooting worksheet. Post
the results into an online