Sudden loss of functionality is attributed to two factors:
- License expiration.
- Installation of database patches, operating system upgrades, or
Consequently, users take the following action:
- Search their entire machines for expired, temporary
- Delete temporary licenses.
- Send permanent keys to OpenLink Product Support for
- Ascertain whether or not patches, upgrades, or anti-virus
software has been applied to the affected machine.
OpenLink Product Support may not have immediate answers for
problems caused by patches, upgrades, or anti-virus software.
Specialized testing may be needed.