- Use your database native transaction monitor to see if OpenLink
drivers are locked in pending transactions. OpenLink drivers cannot
disconnect from a database while they are still engaged in
- Insure that your application does not enforce manual commits.
Use of manual commit may encourage the behavior described
- Check the database native error logs for failures that may
contribute to this problem.
- Create a client-side ODBC trace. Examine the trace to insure
that the application sends the proper sequence of SQLFree()s and
SQLDisconnect()s to the driver.
- Ensure OpenLink's Progress Single-Tier drivers establish
sockets-based connections to Progress. A Progress shared memory
library bug causes failures to disconnect.
- Contact OpenLink Product Support, if you use Progress 91C or
91D. OpenLink is working to resolve occurrences of lingering agents
that are not associated with the shared memory bug.
This document is empty and basically useless. It is generated by a web service that can make some statements in HTML Microdata format.
This time the service made zero such statements, sorry.