Use the following guidelines to troubleshoot downloads
- Re-attempt the download. OpenLink's servers occasionally fail
due to temporary overload.
- Right-click product links and use "Save As" to download.
- Test with an alternative Web browser.
- Use an FTP client to download the software.
- Determine if evaluator firewalls prohibit downloads.
- Login as the user and test the download process in-house.
Finally, consultants must report persistent and/or reproducible
downloads problems to the Tech Support Manager for immediate
attention. Moreover, Consultants should email components to
evaluators or provide alternative ftp access to components. Ask
your Tech Support Manager for additional information.